Friday, October 23, 2009

Singing the praises of Teaman


Today in the mail, I got this lovely lot of tea samplers that I had ordered from TeaMan on etsy. I couldn't decide what I wanted, and they had four different awesome looking tea samplers, so I ordered all four.  Way more tea than I needed, but as has been pointed out before, I have a weakness for tea.  I'm glad I succumbed to the urge.  The teas look great, and there is an awesome variety.  Everything smells so wonderful, fragrant, and fresh, I am boiling up some water for a cup as I type this.

But there's a kicker. WHY I am writing this blog, and not just sitting pretty with my yummy tea. Yes, it's this:




Yep. That's right.  An ENTIRE BAG of wonderful smelling, exciting Christmas tea. An ENTIRE BAG of tea that was not part of my original order. This is the mack daddy of thank you gifts.  Yes, I spent a lot of money on tea, but I did not expect anything extra, especially when buying samplers, but I'll tell you, I am doing a serious happy dance right now.

This kind of thing puts TeaMan at the top of my "buy from" list when I need more tea, and prompts me to talk them up.  Yes, TEAMAN, high quality teas, both loose and in pre-portioned bags, super fast shipping, and yummy thank yous!

So, THANK YOU TEAMAN!!  THANK YOU!

No comments: