Friday, October 23, 2009

Bring on November!

October has been a stinky month. I want a Mulligan. the breaker my FULL garage freezer was on blew yesterday. This would not be a HUGE deal, since I never went into the freezer yesterday, and normally the ood would still be pretty frozen. But NO.  Because this is the October from heck, I also got to find out that along with the breaker blowing, the seal on my freezer is bad, too, so EVERYTHING defrosted/melted in a 24 hour period.  I now have about 3 days to cook 5 lbs of chicken breasts.  Pretty much everythign else was a goner. :(

On a good note, some of the samples I ordered this month have arrived. I will probably have to wait until this weekend to break into them today, as it is a BUSY day today. Just got back from the neurologist, am shoving food down my throat, and then am picking kiddos up for their annual physicals.

Here's hoping November makes it up to me.  Winning Mega Millions should do it.

No comments: