Monday, February 9, 2009

Long hair

I am growing my hair out to donate. For anyone that knows me "in real life" they know what a challenge this is. I am a short hair kinda gal. Ironically, I decided about a week after SHAVING MY HEAD again to grow my hair out for donation.

I made this decision and commitment over a year and a half ago. You need 10 inches minimum to donate your hair. I am at a 6" ponytail. It is rough. I am NOT used to having hair. What am I supposed to do with all of this? I did cave a little and cut some bangs. I need some hair in my face.

I cannot tell you how many times I have almost just said "screw it!" and chopped all of this hair off. It gets in my face when I work, it catches in my jacket zippers, it is ANNOYING. How do women have long hair all the time??

Ok, I'm done whining....FOR NOW! I need to go get a ponytail holder and get some work done.

No comments: